冷餐中英对照13

15、祝您旅途愉快! Have a pleasant journey! 16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。 Im sorry that table is already reserved. 17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。 Not at all, Im glad to serve you. 18、这是菜单,请

15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style doyou like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away? 

上一篇:冷餐会中英对照12     下一篇:冷餐中英对照14