冷餐中英对照14
1、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗? Im sorry, May I have it changed the small plate? 2、您想试一下本地的特色吗? Would you like to try local speciality? 3、请问您喝什么茶? What kinds of tea would you lik
1、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
2、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
3、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
4、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
5、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
6、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
7、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
8、对不起,现在已经客满了。
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
9、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
10、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
11、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
12、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
13、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。
I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
14、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
15、服务员我想买单。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.